dimanche 23 mars 2008

Description of my sister

If I have to describe someone I admire I will choose my sister of 22 years, because she one the persons I share my life with. I know everything about her personality it's like I can read into her mind.

Nina is my grand sister, she's not so tall but she's got beautiful blue eyes and short blonde hair. She's quite attractive and extroverted and she's got a good heart.

Nina seems to be an independent person and self-confident but on the inside she's quite insecure. She is very impulsive ad talkative.Something that I`m not, I'm rather rational and shy. But she's too thoughtful. She always ready to give you a help. and I'm feel comfortable with her.

One of the things that I really like about Nina is that she's never two faced, and she's narrow-minded and those qualities are the most important for me. But sometimes it can be easily influenced by her friends and this can get worse if she gives them importance.

Aucun commentaire: