dimanche 26 avril 2009

Informal letter

23 Backer street, London
1st April 2009
My dear Sarah
You know that you're one of my best friends, and that we usually have a great fun together, but if I'm writing to you today it's to tell you something that unfortunately I'm not able to tell you face to face.
Well, in fact I have a big problem with you, you're a good person but you spend your time complaining, sometimes when we discuss you0re only explaining your problems, which they have no solutions. I mean that you're always talking about you, you want to be the centre of the attention and most of our friends are unable to stand you anymore. You need to see further that yourself. I'll add that you're too jealous, for how long have you been accusing me a relationship with your boyfriend ? which it's not true and you know it. So please try to change a bit your behaviour cause our friendship depends on it and if you continue this way I'm sure that pour relationship will break.
Before ending I want to tell you that we all have our bad and good sides so I'm not judging you, I'm just giving you an advice which in my opinion could help you in the future.
See you later,
Bye

Aucun commentaire: