vendredi 17 octobre 2008

Dialogue - At the party

ariadna,_chainez&m...


Michelle:
And where is the party?

Jane: I think it's in Figueres, but I don't know at which time it start.
Anne: Yes, it's at one a.m.
(At the party...)
Jane: It's a nice party, there are a lot of nice boys.
Michelle: Yes, I've seen one for you, and th music is pretty cool.
Jane: I've find the perfect one for you and an other one for Anne.
Michelle: And... where is Anne?
Jane: I don't have any idea, let's take a round.
Michelle: Don't worry. I think that she's with a boy.
Jane: No, I don't think so, because she would senf us an sms.
Michelle: Than let's go for some drink, maybe she's there.
(After...)
Jane: Look at her, she's there!
Michelle: Yes, but what she's doing?
Anne:(singing)Scuby doby dooo .... where are you?
Jane: Anne...?
Anne: so..... who are you?
Michelle: Anne please!!
Anne: ¡Ah! Hey girls! how you are? Where were you?
Scuby doby dooo.... na na na na !!!
Jane: JWhere you was?
Michelle: We were looking for you !
Anne: Slow down! I was at the bar, with my friend, the beer. Do you want to know him?
Michelle:No! I don't like it!
Jane: Me neither.
Anne: Ohhhh!... Come on!
Michelle: Noo!
Jane: And we go home! You are drunked!
Anne: No! I don't! And I don't want to go home, I want to stay here and... stay with you! I am happy and I want for more party! Come on girls! The music is good and the people are nice here!
( ... )
mmm.....huum....ok, I go to say goodbbye to the beer!
Jane: No!
Michelle: Come on, let's home!

Aucun commentaire: