dimanche 8 juin 2008

The balance of my three oral presentation


If I have to compare between all my oral presentation I've done this year I would said that my first one was the best because It was to talk about our self and I was quite easy because I didn't have to memorize important information and I was comfortable I was not stressed

In the second one I was talking about a country which talk English and I've chosen to talk about Australia, This time I've done it with Ariadna, so we helped each other. But for me it was not so good because I think that we didn't have so much time to prepare it well. But It's true that I've learnt a lot of new vocabulary and this is a positive thing to approve my English.

My third and last one was for me the worst because firstly I was in a bad day and I also didn't prepare it well, the topic that I've chosen interested me a lot but I think that I didn't explain and present what I imagined. I was I was very stressed and I was unable to do it well, I forget some paragraphs, I made some mistakes in my speaking and I was only watching my power point.

Well this is the impression I have about all three presentation and I hope that next year I will get out my stress and maybe present more presentation well done.

Aucun commentaire: