dimanche 23 décembre 2007

Who I'am ?

My name is Chanez Selloum. I'm 17 years old and I live in Empuriabrava . Before that I lived in France. My mother is French and my father is
Algerian, so I talk both languages. I have two sisters and a little
brother.

When I came to live in Catalunya I used to learn Spanish and Catalan at the
same time. It was quite difficult but a like learn others languages, I think
that it's interesting to know other cultures.
But the most hard it was to be accepted by my new class and to find new
friends because I'm a very shy person, but now it's Ok. I think that I'm a
kind and nice person. I'm attractive and sociable but sometimes I am nervous
and stressed specially before an exam or an oral expression. But I try to
control my self.

When I have time I like go out with my friends or watching TV, listening to
music, dancing,and singing. What I dislike the most are the violence and
the nasty people.I don't smoke or drink because I think that it's bad for
the health and I don't like it anyway.

So, now I think that I made more or less a general description about my
self and I hope that you enjoy it.

Aucun commentaire: